Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hello from Pakistan
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 09:52:24 +0500

Philippe - I have been following your marvelous work with great
interest.  Thank you.  I'm only now understanding that Sunny 16 works
much better if the speed is left at the ISO number, and you just
change the aperture.  In earlier days, I was all over the place.
Pakistan is teaching me patience.

Hugh

Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] IMG: Hello from Pakistan)