Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hello from Pakistan
From: thurmanphoto at gmail.com (Wendy Thurman)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 10:54:10 +0430

Sounds much like Afghanistan.  Of course, here the Pakistani lorry in all
it's decorated finery is a deadly piece of machinery when over-loaded as
normal and driven on mountain roads with poor brakes.

I've spent a little time in Kuwait (a place best avoided) and heard that a
very large percentage of traffic accidents there are fatal due to extreme
high speed desert driving- often with the lights off!

Wendy