Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hello from Pakistan
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 21:32:57 -0500

My guide drove the wrong way down a one way street in 'Pindi because
there was a traffic jam. Another guide went whipping around blind
corners on tiny dirt roads. They are good people in general.

Basic rule was "might is right" on the KKH. It works.

We were cycling up/down the KKH. Once one figures out the
aforementioned basic rule, it's not bad. Just have to watch out for
the leftover stone on the road they use to mark traffic accidents in
lieu of flares or safety triangles. Hitting one of those on a bicycle
at speed would ruin one's day.

Regards,
Spencer

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] IMG: Hello from Pakistan)