Subject: [Leica] m9 review
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 01:06:57 -0500

We'll see if anyone else in the world especially a reviewer especially a
real reviewer thinks there's  a speed issue with the camera. As in the
camrea shoots too slow. Which he goes on and on about.

I wasn't too offended till I got half way down the page and hit the
" The Major Flaw of the M9"

He's holding the shutter button down until the thing slow up and stops
shooting at 2 frames per second and that takes  seven or eight exposures.
" Inexcusable" he says
!?!?!

And he insists on shooting "compressed RAW + fine JPG" .
Gotta have both.
It's gotta be compressed
And he's gotta go on and on about it.

The last time I held the shutter button down like that on even a DSLR was
never.
And I've shot skate boarders.

But not Golf swing studies.

There's a difference between camera  bloggers and  cameras reviewers.
And I'd think the digitaljournalist people would know that.
.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella) ([Leica] m9 review)
Reply from dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella) ([Leica] M9 reviewers drawn from the "unwashed masses")