Subject: [Leica] Do you still have your first camera?
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 08:42:02 +0000

No,

my first was a Box Brownie that an aunt (I think) gave me I have no idea what
happened to that, I suppose that there is a small chance that it might be in
my
parents' attic or something. The second was a Kodak Brownie 127, the corner
of
whose bakelite body got smashed, then there was a Kodak Instamatic
somewhen...and so on until I bought my Minolta SRT 101 with the 1.4 Rokkor
lens.

Peter