Subject: [Leica] Mac - Solid State or HD - for Tina
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:16:27 +0500

Simon - yes, but that problem was related to the battery, not the
Mac.  I had a battery swell, but not catch fire.  The reasons for the
problem is known and Apple set up a recall and replacement program.

This was not just an Apple problem BTW

Hugh

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Mac - Solid State or HD - for Tina)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Mac - Solid State or HD - for Tina)