Subject: [Leica] Mac - Solid State or HD - for Tina
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 04:37:13 -0500

> Simon - yes, but that problem was related to the battery, not the
> Mac.  I had a battery swell, but not catch fire.  The reasons for the
> problem is known and Apple set up a recall and replacement program.
>
> This was not just an Apple problem BTW
>
> Hugh

There's always a bad apple.....
I had a Beseler enlarging timer explode.
4 foot flames. I got great detail in the highlights in the print which was
in the developer. Then it turned brown. Especially after I turned the lights
on.
I went out and bought another one.
Never exploded. Still have it.
Lots of things explode I wouldn't worry about it.
Its natures way of telling you to go get a new one.
And duck!
And buy asbestos long underwear.
And a Kevlar? jumpsuit.

Mark William Rabiner