Subject: [Leica] M9 reviewers drawn from the "unwashed masses"
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:40:45 +0000

This was discussed in one of the recent videos that were shown around the
release time of the M9. It was said - I think by Stefan Daniel - that the
Japanese companies are unwilling to share patents with companies outside of
Japan.

Steve

Replies: Reply from dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella) ([Leica] Leica and the patent exchange)
Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] M9 reviewers drawn from the "unwashed masses")