Subject: [Leica] M9 reviewers drawn from the "unwashed masses"
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:23:30 +0000

That's what I did when I used R lenses on my Canon 5D, and I didn't find it
a problem either.

However, I'm not 'everyman', presumably auto diaphragm lenses caught on for
a reason. It's easy for us to decide what we need or don't need, Leica have
to see a broader picture.

Steve

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] M9 reviewers drawn from the "unwashed masses")
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] M9 reviewers drawn from the "unwashed masses")