Subject: [Leica] OT: MAC question - Mail / Netscape / Thunderbird - THANKS + Doug
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 00:03:53 +0100

Oh Doug! the heading said and still does OT
I started the thread as mail is what links us as much as photography and
I needed help with the gearmail, which I got from friendly luggers
As to photography, I posted snaps this afternoon again. So have Nathan,
Ric and many others in recent hours or days.
Please don't start a row now my problem is solved - thanks to Tarek
among others..
Thank you for your understanding.
Bien amicalement
Philippe