Subject: [Leica] M9 - the end of the line for Leica?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:48:17 -0500

> At 10:31 AM 11/10/2009, you wrote:
>> In many respects, we are living in the infancy period of
>> digital imaging. Makes you want to live to be 300 just to experience
>> the new technology.
>>
>> Richard
>
> Or glad to be retiring so you don't have to!!
>
> Tina
>
> Tina Manley
> www.tinamanley.com

It is exciting. We're pioneers here all of a sudden in this field. This
Millenium.
A different head space for me when it comes to film developing and printing
I've been there done that for decades to the point its in my DNA. Very
secure in knowing I know exactly what I'm doing.

But this digital thing I'm going "I wonder what will happen if I move this
slider" and I'll find out reading an article in Cosmo in the dentist office.

I went from being a very secure expert to a guy as clueless as anybody else.
Whistling in the dark.

Mark