Subject: [Leica] Powerpoint Scans rez and scanner
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 19:36:01 -0500

I did a Powerpoint show 5 years ago my software has been upgraded intensely
several times since and I've totally lost my chops on the program and
workflo.  (that's what a jazz trumpet player says when he's out of practice)
I need to get them back. A critical component of my mojo.

How high rez a scans do you need for a Powerpoint show?
How low end a scanner can you use to make them?
Inquiring X's want to know.

She says her 600 dip canon all in one is not cutting the  mustard.
Wants probably an Epson.
I'd think you'd not need to spend more than 200 bucks.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] Powerpoint Scans rez and scanner)
Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Powerpoint Scans rez and scanner)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Powerpoint Scans rez and scanner)