Subject: [Leica] Powerpoint Scans rez and scanner
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 20:20:29 -0500

Mark Rabiner wrote:
> How high rez a scans do you need for a Powerpoint show?
> How low end a scanner can you use to make them?
> Inquiring X's want to know.
>
> Mark William Rabiner

You need to know the resolution of your projector.  Normally, it's
1024x768.  Make your photos that size and don't worry about resolution.
Any scanner should do.  You can even do in-camera scans with a digital
camera, close-up lens and light table.

I do Powerpoint presentations all the time - like once or twice a week!
Have fun!

Tina

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Powerpoint Scans rez and scanner)