Subject: [Leica] HK Harbour Panos Leica R lenses on the Nikon D700
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 01:22:12 +0100

Hi Howard,

Absolutely outstatnding panorama!

I see..., it seems you prefer the smoothnes warm quality of the old
Summicron..., maybe me too.

Cheers
Lluis

Lluis Ripoll Querol
lluisripollquerol at gmail.com

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/
http://photo.net/photos/lluisripoll
Blog:
http://lluisripollphotography.wordpress.com/

El 11/11/2009, a las 2:11, H&ECummer escribi?: