Subject: [Leica] HK Harbour Panos Leica R lenses on the Nikon D700
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 09:11:36 +0800

Hi Luggers,

Talking about using R lenses on the Nikon D700 here are a couple of
images for your viewing.

Yesterday was a spectacular day and at sunset I crossed the harbour on
the Star Ferry (free for seniors over 65) and joined a whole bunch of
photographers on the roof of the Hong Kong Hotel parking lot (where
access was somewhat restricted by the temporary Munich style beer
garden set up on the roof) taking pictures of the harbour at sunset.

Here is a 11 panel pano taken with the D700 and my old style (made in
Canada) 90mm summicron. It is handheld (1/800) and processed in the
magic of CS4.
ISO 3200

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/R+lenses+on+Nikon+D700/HKHarPano8203-13W.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/ydtocx5

And here is a simple three panel pano taken with the latest version
(E55) 28mm Elmarit on the D700. Also handheld (1/200), processed in
CS4, at ISO 3200.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/R+lenses+on+Nikon+D700/3PanoKow8226-28W.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/yjm4n4b

Please look at them large! All C &C welcome as always.

Cheers

Howard

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] HK Harbour Panos Leica R lenses on the Nikon D700)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] HK Harbour Panos Leica R lenses on the Nikon D700)