Subject: [Leica] Veterans
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 20:39:00 -0500

> http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/40324
>
> Bill in Denver

When is mommy going to put down the video camera and hug daddy after 11
months in all these clips? Maybe she puts the camera on a tripod and we
don't get to see that?
I loved them.
Will watch them over and over.
At this point the Beagles are ahead by a tail. They  make the best primal
sounds.
If the M9.1 wants to have sound I wont complain. I can live without video.
The best thing about Video is the sound.
If I went blind tomorrow I'd still love video.

Mark William Rabiner