Subject: [Leica] Links for X-1 Luminous Landscape and Reid Review's Reviews
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 20:48:28 -0500

" This camera has one of the quietest shutters I've ever heard, or, as it
turns out, not heard. In fact it's so quiet that Leica has provided an
electronic shutter noise which can be turned on as desired. There are three
settings ? Off, Low, and High. I've been told that the shutter sound is in
fact synthesized from the sound of a Leica M3 shutter. Whatever."
(LL)

He forgot about the setting in which it makes all sound in the room during
the exposure disappear. Like a black hole for sound.

Mark William Rabiner