Subject: [Leica] The Idiots Guide to Light Room
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:15:34 -0500

> if the book is called  "The Idiots Guide...."
>

> I wonder what they call the ones who don't read it...
>

> Steve

If that's not bad enough The Idiots Guides are florescent orange and can be
spotted on your bookshelf from the other side of a large room.
This are about the largest publishing concern in the world; only beaten out
by the florescent yellow "for dummies" series which can be spotted in your
bookcase from outside on the sidewalk through a dirty window.
A peeping tom knows there is no intellectual in that apartment.

I passed by a table at a B&N in which Jewish mysticism for Dummies was
sitting there I figured it was National Lampoon special BUT NO it was for
real.
And I got really into it over two espressos.
Its ok to try to be a little more smart as long as you know your stupid is
the concept worth billions in publishing.
Any book can be sold as long as the words  Idiot or Stupid is at the top and
they come in a challenged bright color.

Being a dummy or an idiot is one thing but what if you're bi polar or a
schizophrenic and you need to know how to work on cars?
Your out of luck that's what!
What is life? Do rocks have souls? Inquiring crazy people want to know!

Here's one:
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Eating Raw

If we're gong to shoot raw and scan raw the only smart thing to do is to be
eating raw.
Beats reading the manuals.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] The Idiots Guide to Light Room)