Subject: [Leica] IMG: FF M9
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 15:13:31 +0100

Hi Geoff,

My screen is calibrated (Spyder), did it about a week ago.

My analysis software says it has a magenta cast - which is what I see
from here. The other shots look perfect (and don't bother my analysis
tool) in both colour and saturation, that's what threw me.

It looks like it was taken on a rainy day and the white balance went
wrong - I've sent you a "corrected" version OL - it's still not quite
right on my screen, but I would like to hear what it looks like on yours.

Cheers
Douglas

>>> http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/119332887
>>> http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/119332893