Subject: [Leica] IMG: FF M9
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 15:22:20 +0100

Geoff,

I get a "better" result if I run it through LR 2.5 and add +8 to the
Colour Temperature and -11 to Tint by switching white balance to Auto.

These analyses and corrections are monitor calibration independent and
automatic, so it must be the original file that's got a tint of some kind.

Cheers
Douglas