Subject: [Leica] IMG: FF M9
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 17:40:52 -0500 (EST)

Geoff Hopkinson wrote:

>I was interested in what the camera has produced in these with ISOs up to
>1600 in growing twilight.

Well it's the camera's fault that it didn't yell out LOOK AT MY UGLY BLOTCHY
NOISE BUT I'M AT 1600!  Instead they looked like perfectly fine photos, and
since I'm not in the habit of looking at the EXIF data there was no other
clue from looking at these photos that the ISO was out of the ordinary.  As
far as I'm concerned it passed the test :)

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: FF M9)