Subject: [Leica] IMG: FF M9
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 09:30:31 +1000

Hi Doug. Yes that was exactly the intent of the shots! I'm glad someone gets
it.
It's easy for me to be involved and excited with the new camera of course, I
just never expected the tone of some responses.
Camera calibration/profiles are at an early point, with only one synthetic
profile and the beta in LR3 at the meent. M8/9 profiles in LR/ACR are really
consevative by default
anyhoo, 2000ISO for you