Subject: [Leica] S2 test
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 21:52:04 -0800 (PST)

So now you've been presented with two very worthy views.
Good luck!

iP

On Nov 13, 2009, at 9:47 PM, Richard Man <richard.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

I thought the context is someone (I.e. Me) looking for a camera body
and a couple lens for certain purpose. I don't do macro with it as
digital is more convenient for that purpose. My goal is to shoot B and
W film printed in the darkroom.