Subject: [Leica] S2 test
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 00:50:55 -0500

>> C'mon Mark. Look at the site. $269. But the real point is you don't need
>> one.
>>
>> iP
>

> Need?
> The context here are people buying and selling entire camera systems.
>

> Mark William Rabiner

I have a Hasselblad system which has worked for me for decades.
What would make me TRADE THEM IN for rare esoteric stuff from Germany who no
photographer I ever met ever used and only one I've ever heard of (Bret
Weston who was given them free) when they're be no possible reason for doing
so? You tell me!
Fun with camera buying!
Fun with camera selling!
The intense desire perhaps to not give a fig about my work, my pictures but
enjoying instead playing with money doing camrea deals.
That's not where my head is at yet.
For me its the photographs; not the cameras which are fun and which are
meaningful.

For me I never had the problem wit the fact that after acquiring a camrea it
was then time to actually use it. That has been a burden which has never
bothered me.

Mark William Rabiner