Subject: [Leica] S2 test
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 02:02:41 -0500

> I am keeping my 6003 lenses in case there is a digital back one day. They
> would not be worth anything.
> My problem is that I -should- sell, since I almost certainly won't use,
> but at
> their value I will probably keep them since they are worth so little.
> cheers,
> Frank

And of course there will be a digital back we'd like and be able to afford
some day. As with Zeiss glass for my Hassies.

All we need is one rogue company to come out with an audaciously cheap
generic digital simple back. Like Red.
It's history which has just not gotten around to actually happening yet.

With digital the impossible tends to be just around the corner.

Mark William Rabiner