Subject: [Leica] S2 test
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 12:39:22 +0000

I don't think many of these 210mm lenses got sold... OTOH I find long lenses
great for landscapes. I have seen so many dull, dull, dull landscapes using
WA lenses and massive foreground dullness.
WA lenses are still horrid for people, even if current fashion may be
different in some places. WA is OK for architecture when you can't get far
enough away. Or for special effects fun.
IMO
Frank

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] S2 test)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] S2 test)