Subject: [Leica] Good M8/8.2/9 Battery Source
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 14:13:08 -0800

Interesting that I had the same results.... 2 HK Ebay vendors that do not
ship.

I finally ordered from a local Ebay guy ( Rowland Heights) whose first
shipment also did not get here, but the second one did.

But I would like a pair more.... Will wait till I get or do not get from the
third HK source, then act on  your Canadian connection.....

Thanks for the lead.....

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net

After buying, and never receiving, some batteries for my camera from a Hong
Kong Ebay source.

Replies: Reply from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] Good M8/8.2/9 Battery Source)