Subject: [Leica] Good M8/8.2/9 Battery Source
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 15:48:38 -0700

Frank,

Send me the name of your Ebay vendor that didn't ship and I'll send you
mine. Both off-list would be best.

BTW, I requested Speedpost shipping (trackable), with me paying the for all
extra shipping and handling costs, and I didn't even receive a reply.

It is worth noting almost all ebay sourced replacement batteries for the
digital M's all have a lower mAh rating.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada