Subject: [Leica] IMG: FF M9
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 03:10:13 -0500

> Actually, I send a lot of comments off-list, for the simple reason that
> most
> of the time they do not contribute anything useful to the discussion. Is it
> interesting for the list to know that I like someone's photo?
>
> Likewise, when people comment on my stuff I always thank them but always
> off-list. If someone makes a comment or asks a question that needs an
> answer
> that might be of more general interest, then I reply on-list.
>
> Nathan
>
> Nathan Wajsman
> Alicante, Spain

What happens off stage in the back rooms is always so much more interesting
than what happens on. That's about the second thing people learn when they
get on the lists. People like to put a spin on their on list life.  Make
behind the scenes friends you can count on to back you up in an on list
argument. It may not start out that way but I think it can turn into that.
And speaking in generalities not addressing Nathan - Whose off list life is
by very nature none of my knowledge or concern....
But people join the LUG and begin  campaigning -I've been able to figure
out. I've got mixed feelings about the whole thing.
Are the best lug posts only seen by two people?
I like as much as possible everything up front and in the open.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: FF M9)