Subject: [Leica] IMG: FF M9
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 11:21:45 -0600

I have mixed feelings on the subject.

Comments on photographs do have public value.
They give us a sense of what various people (or groups of people)
find attractive or of value in a photograph.
(assuming we're all being totally honest in our comments).

I definitely see, "thanks for commenting" as a personal courtesy
which doesn't need a public audience.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com