Subject: [Leica] Red bead on lens
From: rhart76 at gmail.com (Roger Hart)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 10:58:42 -0500

 Ted,

While I agree with the good doctor that the dot has no bearing whatsoever
regarding the quality of your photographs, having the dot does give one a
tactile reference point allowing for lens changes without really having to
look. Obviously that's the point of the dot, and maybe you can get that same
tactile feel with the dot removed, simply by feeling for the depression the
dot sat it? I don't know. I have all my dots.

I am all for saving money, and I do appreciate, on my freind's behalf, the
discussion this topic has generated. Thanks to all.

Roger Hart
Detroit