Subject: [Leica] IMG: FF M9 does Palm bloom
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 09:08:35 +1000

Thanks for looking and commenting, folks. Since a few people asked off list
as well. I've uploaded a LARGE photo sample of another flower shot.
It is a crop to 9mp but not resized or resampled at all. This is the M9 and
APO 75mm SUMMICRON ASPH.

*CAUTION, THIS IS A 3MB JPG. *

**
*http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/119558009