Subject: [Leica] Welcome
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 20:02:29 -0500

You're welcome, Joe, and welcome to the LUG.

How to use the LUG:
1. Take pictures
2. Post them
3. Tell us about them
4. Comment on others' pictures
5. Have opinions
6. Post them*
7. Comment on others' opinions
8. Don't be shy, but play nice
9. Repeat steps 1-8 as the spirit (officially Lagavullin but beer drinkers,
teetotalers and FoB are welcome to their choice) moves you

*to the LUG Forum if they're on subjects more than a branch node or two away
from photography

?howard