Subject: [Leica] Epson 4880
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 18:52:51 -0500

B&H's website is indicating that each form of the Epson 4880 is "out of
stock" or "temporarily unavailable", and the Epson website is offering a
$500 rebate on 4880s.

Is this very recent? If so, isn't it the sort of premonitory tremor that
typically precedes the seismic shift of introducing a new model that
supersedes the old? Is the 4900 just around the corner? Shall I make what
was to have been a Christmas present my birthday present in May instead?

?howard

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Epson 4880)
Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Epson 4880)