Subject: [Leica] IMG HCB apartment
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 07:33:06 +0530

Douglas,
The simplest way to start a collection is to start taking part in Print
Exchanges - I have more than 1200 original prints collected in this fashion.
You will find enough prints that you really like to make these endeavors
worthwhile. There is one exchange by our forum members, which I would guess,
functions around once a quarter, on average. The next round of prints are
due on Jan 15 2010, and when I last checked up, there were a couple of spots
vacant. You can check it out with Richard Man, the coordinator for this
round, at richard-lists at imagecraft.com .

There are others which are more frequent - two I take part in regularly are
(both for only digital inkjet printing):

Black & White:

Colour:

There are many more out there if you search!

Cheers
Jayanand

Message from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] IMG HCB apartment)
Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG HCB apartment)