Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Hong Kong
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 15:32:58 -0600

Thanks, Philippe.  Actually in parts Hong Kong is a little more laid
back than perhaps it looks - except for the hawkers who kept accosting
me on the street to sell me fake watches or custom made shirts.  Do
you suppose I really looked like a tourist?  ;-)

On the other hand, I'm starting in to do a serious review and re-edit
and posting of my shots from my two weeks in Bangkok and I've got to
say I'm getting tired all over again just looking at them.  You think
you've seen traffic before?  I've got news....

Regards,

--Bob

==On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 3:05 PM, philippe.amard <philippe.amard at sfr.fr>

Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] IMGS: Hong Kong)