Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Hong Kong
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 10:07:06 -0600

Hi Richard,

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment.  I appreciate it.

If many of the photos look exotic to some and comforting to others I'm
getting closer to my goal.  As I'm sure you can tell I'm not trying to
put together a collection of contest winners, I'm trying to show what
the city and its people looked like to me.

What I need to do next is ditch the ones that could have been shot
anywhere, maybe add a few that are more locale specific, and then
arrange them to where they tell a story and flow.  As I've said, I now
expect to be finished by 2016.

And I've still got two weeks worth of shooting in Bangkok to tackle!

Thanks again,

--Bob

==On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 3:30 AM, Richard Man <richard.lists at gmail.com>

Message from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] IMGS: Hong Kong)