Subject: [Leica] IMGs: portraits of power
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 01:25:35 -0800

It reminds me a bit of the Richard Avedon's show in SFMOMA recently -
I thought it shows off Avedon's skills fine enough, but our friend
*HATES* it as the photos themselves show so much flaws with the people
being photographed, but I suppose that is part of the point of those
images...

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: