Subject: [Leica] LUG 2009 YEAR BOOK! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 07:39:56 -0800

LUG 2009 YEAR BOOK!

Please take note I am being very kind and gentle regarding this first post
of motivation without any vile descriptions about laggards and ner do wells
who wait until the last thirty seconds to submit their 2 pictures for the
2009 LUG YEAR BOOK. :-)

See I can be a gentle old grandpa at times! :-) At times! Just don't mess
with me and our incredible book editor - production manager - Leader of the
pack - all round nice guy who without, we wouldn't have a book! Three cheers
for "Chief of the Book Board of Directors" our very own Jim Schulman!
He's ready and waiting patiently! Are you folks?

As I suggested last year for a sake of simplicity in finding your 2009 Book
potential photos, I know you all have a separate folder marked "2009 year
book" on your desk top or in the Photo File? Right? You did make the folder
didn't you? I know you wouldn't fail to make your life easier for this
year's selection.

So during the past 11 months a copy of each "feel good for the year book"
photos were filed ready for, as we speak, editing right there in your face.
See how easy it is when you organize a folder? :-)

Last year we set a record for enteries! Right now a guantet has been thrown
in yer face!  "LET'S BREAK THE RECORD FOR THIS 2009 YEAR!" Not only that but
lets sell and buy more copies as the donation aspect of book sales goes for
a great cause! So we'd like to really break the donation amount from sales.
Thank you folks.

So let's have a quick look today as it's not hard, actually very easy given
"YOU ALL HAVE A 2009 FOLDER!" Yes I know I need not go on about it as you
all made a folder didn't you? I knew you would given yer all so organized
and all round fine folks! :-) Pick a couple and get them in! Thank you most
kindly.

Gentle grandpa ted the nice haranguer! :-)  (at the moment) ;-)
If you wait toooo long there is another grandpa lurking in the shadows just
in case And he bites! Hard! ;-)

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor) ([Leica] LUG 2009 YEAR BOOK! :-))
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] LUG 2009 YEAR BOOK! :-))
Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Tqo months ago, but it seems far more recent to me.)