Subject: [Leica] M3 RF patch problems: getting better, but...
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 08:52:41 -0500

Yes, a spot on the RF is highly annoying.

The black spot is likely a piece of dust, and whether it is in focus or
not will suggest which surface it is on.

In Japan, there must be many technicians that can quickly open up the
camera and remove it.

Good luck.

Vick

Replies: Reply from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] Super-Wide suggestions)