Subject: [Leica] reply to Vick Ko: M3 RF patch problems: getting better, but...
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 11:36:33 -0500

To me, it is on the screen that is in the same plane as the border
cut-outs.  There is a thin glass screen there.  I chunk of dust or
debris probably fell out, maybe due to vibration.

More annoying than anything else.

You might not be able to "jiggle" it out (i.e car ride with camera on
metal floor of car, etc".  Probably need to get into the camera and
carefully remove it.

...Vick