Subject: [Leica] Super-Wide suggestions
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 12:29:29 -0600

Comparing the Nikkor and CV 20 against the 14-24 is David vs Goliath.

The Nikkor 14-24/2.8 is a great lens, but it's a beast compared to a fixed
20mm.

What I would suggest is renting both 20's from www.lensrentals.com

Of course we could add in the Zeiss 21/2.8 but then we're talking another
$500-600.

Chris