Subject: [Leica] Super-Wide suggestions
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 20:07:35 +0000

I thought the link took you straight to the wide prime page. The site is not
easy to navigate! If you go to the bottom of the page with the tick in the
skin there is a bar with links, one of these is lenses. Towards the bottom
of this page are links to his opinions of the Nikkors he has used.
Good luck getting there, IMO it is worth it!
cheers,
Frank