Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M8.2 + Choice of Two Leica UV/IR Filters
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 19:28:14 -0600

Selling my M8.2 after getting an M9 three weekends ago.

This camera has been great and my companion since I bought it new back in
February.

Camera comes with all standard accessories and packaging. All in like new
condition.

I'm including a black Luigi leather strap too which I prefer over the Leica
strap. (The Leica strap is in the box in case you don't agree.)

The camera has actually started to brass around the edges of the top plate.
There are also very minor scuffs on either side of the top plate from
bumping into something. And a minor rub mark in the paint near the shutter
release. There is a minor indentation on the front side of the bottom plate
which you can also see in one of the pictures.

All in all, the camera still looks great. Contact me off list and I can send
you pictures.

Of course, no cosmetic issue affects the usability of the camera or the fact
that it takes amazing pictures. In fact, brassing is something of a badge of
honor for M cameras!

Mechanically it is perfect. The viewfinder is clean and properly aligned.

Choose two of the following Leica UV/IR cut filters to be included with the
camera: E39, E46, or E49. Filters are new (E46) or like new (E39 and E49)
and come in original boxes with instruction sheet.

You can see dozens of pictures I have taken with this camera in my PAW 2009
gallery on my web site.

USPS Priority mail and insurance for up to $3500 within the USA is $55.00

Asking $3500 OBO.

Dave.

--
2009 PAW Gallery: www.david-keenan.com/paw
Web Site: www.david-keenan.com

"It is far better to travel in hope than to actually arrive."