Subject: [Leica] OT: Mac wannabees
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 16:32:47 -0500

About the time I was a junior at Columbia, it was all about the Walkman
and those flimsy little headphones.  We were still 5 years away from the
Gordon Gekko phone.  And before that, when I was a freshman, the popular
form of portable personal entertainment and fashion statement was
carrying around one of those Little Red Books.

-rei

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] OT: Mac wannabees)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] OT: Mac wannabees)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] OT: Mac wannabees)