Subject: [Leica] 23 Submissions so far for the LUG 2009 Yearbook THANK YOU.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 21:50:54 -0800

Alastair offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] 23 Submissions so far for the LUG 2009 Yearbook THANK
YOU.

> What he said and my nagging contribution. I've been LUGGING for a long
> time and every year the group has grown in its "stature". We have done
> projects and critics, but none as versatile as Jim's year book. Show us
> what you have taken this year. It does not have to be earth shattering. If
> you put in images, I can tell you that next year they will be better. The
> more you put forward the better you will become and that is why prolific
> posters like Lluis Nathan the Steves etc etc hardly ever put a foot wrong.
>
> DO WHAT THE GOOD DOC SAYS: there are hundreds of you on the list. Surely
> we can beat last years "tiny tome" ;-)

Hi Alistair,
Thank you and with two of us on their case maybe, just maybe, they will get
the message about getting their photographs in early! Like it isn't any big
deal involving hundreds of images to make difficult decisions! Two
photographs that's all. Any two pictures a photog can shoot? Like in a 12
month time period it can't be a difficult decision nor problem. 2 photos!
c'mon! :-)

It has to work like this... "Hey I like that. And a feww moments later while
firing through ones files.. WOW, hold it, that one! Click,  size send! Now
how difficult is that? Let alone time confusing? Thanks.
cheers,
Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] 23 Submissions so far for the LUG 2009 Yearbook THANK YOU.)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] 23 Submissions so far for the LUG 2009 Yearbook THANK YOU.)