Subject: [Leica] Ted's comments on "Inferiority Complex"
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 08:15:03 -0800

Larry Z offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted's comments on "Inferiority Complex"

> isn't spontaneous. You must form an image in your mind and carefully
> work to realize it in actuality. The lesson is usually lost on me. If
> it looks good in the viewfinder, I simply push the button.<<<<<<<<

Hi Larry,
Yep that's about right. :-)

Like you, one of my failings has always been.... "if it isn't happening
right now so I can go click!" I'm outta here.

Even though I've shot lots of wild life on assignment in our National Parks
in Canada, well a National Park is cool lots of critters there as long as
you are quick on the trigger, But tracking around moving gear about for 3
years to only get a 30 sec. movie clip??? Not in my life!

Although the encouragement of a very healthy sized pay cheque does alleviate
the stress of waiting! Which I'm sure these guys get! :-)

cheers,
ted