Subject: [Leica] The M9 is here! The M9 is here!
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 00:59:35 -0500

Finally sold enough cameras, piled together enough pennies, and climbed
high enough on the waiting list.  My shiny new m8.more-than-2 showed up
today!

I ducked out to snap pictures of whatever was sitting still in the
neighborhood while some light remained.  Some pretty neat colors (once I
pumped 'em up just a touch) with the M9 and a Noctilux...

http://photos.bazbarfoo.com/Stuff-Outside/The-light-was-good-that-day/7359807_yD7nv#735079870_YfTxZ-X3-LB

http://photos.bazbarfoo.com/Stuff-Outside/The-light-was-good-that-day/7359807_yD7nv#735080038_Q6zhD-X3-LB

The one of the stoplights was perversely a smaller-than-M8-sensor crop
from the middle...

Now I need to find some people to point it at.

 -Jeff

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] Something to keep you busy ;-))
Reply from eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (EricC) ([Leica] The M9 is here! The M9 is here!)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] The M9 is here! The M9 is here!)