Subject: [Leica] Complex help
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 08:48:53 -0500

Chris writes:
"Check out www.younggalleryphoto.com and go to Nick Brandt."
- - - - -
Wonderful pictures. Much, much better than those I take at the Bronx
Zoo. They didn't do much for my photographic inferiority complex though.

Interestingly, and bearing out Ted's comments, a follow up on the
making of the Planet Earth series mentioned that a photo crew waited
THREE YEARS on site to get 30 seconds of film time of a rare mountain
snow leopard. I got mine for $29 plus tax at the Apple Store.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Complex help)