Subject: [Leica] Inferiority complex
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 21:18:31 -0500

I'm really getting a photographic inferiority complex. A nasty cold (flu?)
has laid me out for the last couple of days. I've spent the time watching
the nature shows on the Discovery channel on TV. Some of the nature movie
images on the Planet Earth series are far better than anything I have ever
taken, and to tell the truth, better than anything I've seen on the LUG with
the possible exception of  Doug Herr's birds and Jayanard's safari pictures.
I don't know how many thousands of hours of footage were culled to get the
moments of images but the results are spectacular.

Don't watch these shows unless you have a very strong ego. Of course this is
all irrelevant to street photographers. I guess I'll just have to look at
football or soccer instead.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Inferiority complex)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Inferiority complex)